The International Workshop on participation in European Research Area in framework of the project “ELEVATE – ELEVATING THE INTERNATIONALISATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MOLDOVA” was organized on 12th March – 13th March 2019 at the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova (Republic of Moldova, Chisinau).
The representatives of the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, also of the Buckinghamshire New University (United Kingdom) and Maastricht University (Netherlands), and others representatives of the National Contact Point of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions and Academy of Science of Moldova participated in various activities aimed at strengthening the knowledge concerning the following toppings:
- Horizon 2020 Work Program for Research & Innovation 2018-2020 (proposal preparation, application procedures etc.);
- Application and management of the EU-funded projects (insights and experiences);
- International Cooperation through staff exchange of research and innovation;
- PROBusiness Innovation (PROBIM);
- Presentation of the BOND project.
The agenda of the event included several presentations and interactive sessions.
Working Languages of the study visit were English and Romanian.