Study Visit to the Mykolas Romeris University
Study visit to the Mykolas Romeris University in framework of the project “ELEVATE – ELEVATING THE INTERNATIONALISATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MOLDOVA” was organized on 6 – 10 November 2017 at the Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania, the EU partner of ELEVATE project. The university managers analysed the opportunity to implement the experience of the European countries regarding the policy development on internationalization of the higher education in the Republic of Moldova.
Interactive presentations and sessions focused on the analysis of good practice on:
- International mobility;
- Admission, marketing, and recruitment strategies at MRU;
- Development and implementation of joint studies / dual programs: MRU experience;
- The Joint Program on Social Policies and Social Welfare (COSOPO);
- Joint master programs in strategic border management – partnership and experience in
- Program development, challenges, lessons learned;
- Organizing staff mobility at MRU;
- The internationalization of research and related activities;
- Summer schools for international students, coordination and administration;
- Disseminating information to different target groups (teachers, students, people outside the community, etc.);
The agenda of the event included several presentations, interactive sessions and two workshops dedicated to the ELEVATE project management.
Working language was English.