“Erasmus” to “Erasmus +”: a 30-year story, an event dedicated to European Union Programs for higher education institutions was organized on May 18, 2017.
During the festivity, the fair of European projects for the Universities of Moldova was organized. The member universities of the project consortium presented the projects in which they are involved. USARB presented the projects implemented with the involvement of university employees and students, such as:
Capacity building in HE projects – EANET; SUSFOR; TEACH ME; LNSS, ELEVATE, PBLMD, RETHINK;
ERASMUS MUNDUS and Erasmus + mobility projects.
Among the visitors of the fair of European projects for the Universities of Moldova was:
– Pirkka Tapiola, Head of the EU Delegation in Chisinau;
– Pavel Filip, Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova;
– Claudia Melinte, coordinator of the Erasmus Plus National Office;
– Corina Fusu, Minister of Education of the Republic of Moldova;
– Representatives of the Ministry of Education;
– Employees of the National Erasmus Plus Office;
– University representatives;
– Students etc.